Monday, January 26, 2009

Looking Back and Fulfilling Requests

A couple of weeks ago I talked with my friend Rena, and she suggested I get all of my photos organized. So I did. I finished the college years, but my high school pics are still at my parents' house, so they will have to wait. Because Emily asked me to post some pictures I decided I would--only they're not recent. I'm posting a few of the "college years" that are of significance to me. :-) Hope you enjoy looking back!!



This picture is significant for several reasons.
1. It's the only full shot of my retainer.
2. I never wear shorts that short anymore.
3. Emily and I loved to wear matching clothes.

The significance of this picture is that I was on a blind date with this guy, and we went to a Halloween Dance. We never danced with each other.


This picture is special because we actually had a real Christmas tree. It was pretty awesome. Besides that, we all look good.




This is our F.H.E. group eating at Big Jud's. Big Jud's is significant just because it's Big Jud's (check out the hamburgers). But actually it reminds me of the time I ate a chicken sandwich there, and later that night I deposited it in my kitchen sink. It wasn't too fun.




4 comments:

Denisse said...

aaawwww Betsy! All the memories we have together!!!! How fun! I LOVED this post!!!!!! I'll have to go through my old pictures and scan them and do a post like this one on my blog...I love memories...we had so much fun as roommates didn't we??? Miss you!!!!:)

Holly said...

Looked like a lot of fun, but I will always feel bad I wasn't there with you to share the good times. Oh, did I make that girl power drawing on your wall?

Betsy Hollingshead said...

Yes it was your drawing. I kept it on my wall for a long time :-)

Emily and Reese said...

Betsy, Betsy, Betsy! LOVE the pics! Especially the "full" shot of the retainer! It still makes me laugh out loud! Oh Bets! I miss ya! I think I'm going through a quarter-life crisis, I hate not knowing what you're wearing each day, so I can match. :) When are you coming up here again! You've got to meet Kindee before she starts dating! Love ya, miss ya!