Saturday, July 26, 2008

Americana?

So I was driving down Bulldog a few days ago, when my attention was drawn to a big display of "Cast Aluminum Yard Art." It includes several large animals, the Statue of Liberty, an Indian chief looking as stereotypical as ever, and some other stuff. I thought to myself, "That's just what my front yard has been missing--an almost life-size American bison stately perched on a boulder." Maybe it wasn't a boulder, but that's beside the point. Even better would be the larger than life five point buck. At least I've never seen one, dead or alive, with antlers that big. But it sure would make the neighbors jealous.

2 comments:

jeff said...

I would've been SO jealous if you had the bison on your front lawn. But it would've been cool.

I like your blog. It looks just like mine.

Betsy Hollingshead said...

I would've gotten it, but you're not here to be jealous about it.